Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shopping in florida

My jet lag is getting better. I was up around 6:30am this morning. Its funny watching Brendan with jet lag because he is the ultimate snoozer if I don't drag him out of bed he can sleep all day! This morning though he was up the same time as me!

Em took us shopping in the afternoon to a cool little factory outlet where I brought a few things at seriously cheap prices savings of about 30 dollars an item!! Some good brands. Brendan was useless once again shopping with him is annoying. I would prefer to just shop by myself and buy him stuff he always wears what I buy!. We also went to walmart and I checked out the games section. DS games are cheap as here! Problem is I will probably buy more sort of defeating the purpose!

After the shopping we went to Krispy Kremes and Dunkin Donuts where we got a frozen coffee. Like a slushy. It was suprisingly good!. Way better then the coffee with icecubes in it.

Also we went to walmart and coming out there was SELF-SERVICE!! My aunty scanned all the items herself and even paid her money to a machine!! She took us for a drive along the main strip of Daytona.

When we finally got home we all went for a walk along the beach about four miles all up.

No comments: