Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Beliefs

Once upon a time I used to think I was an athiest. I hated the idea of organised religion and the people who seemed to follow it blindly. Perhaps now my vision has changed and I am merely agnostic.

I honestly couldn't care less if there was a higher being. People say that there has to be a higher power because how else would earth exist somebody had to create it. Seriously though if someone created earth who created that someone? The idea of needing a reason for existence always seemed a little pointless to me but hey why can't we just exist?

Anyway that aside I'm a big fan on faith. Whatever makes you happy as a person and keeps you loving life and being a good person then how can it be bad? Its when you force your beliefs on myself or others that it begins to bug me.

In the end, I do believe in Karma. I think the idea that you surround yourself with good people and do good things then good things will happen to you. I try to be positive and help out where I can.

And my overall belief? Life. Believe in Life. If your not happy it doesn't matter what your religion is you need to change to something that makes you happy. As long as your not hurting anyone then everything is fine.

No comments: