Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The end of FebFast

If your reading this than you will come to realise its March 1st. Probably because I just told you & not because you are actually keeping track of time.

I did it.

I'm fairly certain there were bets laid on how long I would last and nobody gave me more than a week but I literally haven't even had a mouthful of sweet alcohol in one month.

And now the cravings have gone. I think if I was an alcoholic I would have probably brushed my teeth with beer this morning but all I can think about is how much money I've saved over the last month, & how I didn't send out one bad drunken text message. After my New Years debacle where I pretty much made every stupid mistake in the world, honestly people need to remove technology from my hands when I am wasted.

So now the question pertains. Will I fall back into old habits?

I guess Friday will reveal all.

Shags @ 5?

No comments: