Monday, May 16, 2011

I think I host to much

This week was supposed to be the elusive surfer free week but the dry season brings a large influx of couch surfers making it extremely difficult to say no. So instead of no surfers for the next week I now have three german guys staying with me.

Then I also had to decline a large amount of surfers I really wanted to say yes to
:( Honestly if I had my way I would host everyone but I do live with other people so I am forced to conform to their standards. Last year I hosted about 100 people... I don't even really have the time to host there is so much on my plate. I was considering a relationship but with my schedule I don't think its fair to a guy. But I guess if its meant to be it will be easy hey...

Speaking of I haven't even STARTED my zombies. Ok who wants to be the first model?

No comments: