Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm not sure what I am anymore...

Gosh this travelling is putting my goals and dreams in perspective. Back home in Australia I had a passion for computers and I knew I wanted to work with them. Then I dropped a good career and packed up everything to work as a reservations agent in Banff. I am not a reservations agent. I dont like doing the same thing over and over again. I get annoyed when I have to answer the phone. Even though I was working there for 11 months I knew that I was leaving at some point and it made everything ok. Now that I'm leavng and heading 3000km away to Ontario to be a bartender. I have no fucking idea how to bartend and no idea if I will like it. I dont think its my career choice wouldnt I have picked it before?

I dont think I want to go home...if I go home it means I have to settle down to real life and plan for a future. I'm enjoying this care free existance. I love being a backpacker.

WHo needs real life ...

No comments: