Sunday, May 17, 2009

Keeping Busy



I'm really going to miss Mt Rundle..

My workmates have been telling me I'm not allowed to sit at home and dwell because Brendan's leaving. I will just become a hermit and depressed. But I have been keeping myself busy because the hardest part of seperation is going home and seeing that big empty bed.

So I went to my first garage sales of the season and scored a few goodies. Not that I need more stuff.. but then who doesnt. I volunteered for the childrens festival and helped thousands of little brats build alien trees.

Tuesday & Wednesday are full of getting the car and my teeth ready for the big journey. Still on the hunt for some people to come with me. I hope I dont end up driving through the US by myself! I also have a work party to say goodbye. I'm going to miss a lot of people! Then next weekend is my last weekend of work!

No comments: