Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LFG

So I have less then a week left to find my perfect traveling partner. I don't think its going to happen. Ive had three people contact me. I'm starting to think no one reads my signs. The first wanted to leave end of June. No can do.. I start my new job in Ontario on the 14th. The second person is a hippy who wants to go see his grandson in Manitoba so its only about a days drive and im not sure I even want to head that way anymore. However he seems cool and said he would make me sausage rolls!!! I was debating to go through Montana and then South Dakota before back up to Minnesota & Illinois. The third guy would be perfect but he doesn't have a US visa and wants to go through Canada. I'm not sure if I even want to go that way it really doesn't seem that exciting to me..

No comments: