Thursday, October 15, 2009

End of an Era & Beginning something new

I believe a tear was nearly shed as I walked away from my home for the last three months. I thought I hated Cleves but in reality it was my home for a short while and I did manage to meet some people that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Still if you are a traveler like me I really dont reccomend going anywhere near Clevelands House, the money & the work is horrible its pretty much just 24 hours of drunkiness for five months. It really did take a part of my soul Im not sure I will ever get back, It brought me to hate Ontario.

Anyway I am off - Driving up to the great capitol of Canada for lunch - Ottawa and then onto Montreal for a few days. I will be staying with Lisa and she promised some red painting of the town. Jeepy is packed and ready to go.

No comments: