Monday, November 9, 2009

Hurrican Ida putting a damper on new orleans

Go figure, I guess my RA flareup was due to the huge hurricane just off the coast. Thank fuck it finally hit because today was a relief, no pain. I got up at 6am and was out the door by 7am on my way to New Orleans. A good 10 hour drive from Daytona Beach. I left my fucking phone, razor & a shirt in florida /sigh...

So the drive was uneventful except I was driving through Idas remnants. I took it easy and to be honest the time just flew by before I knew I was in new orleans! Stupid me put the wrong address in my GPS and Im sitting outside chamber of commerce wondering why my CS host lived there... I went hunting for internet and finally realised I put 411 instead of 4110... in the GPS so I was completely at the wrong place.. and me without my stupid phone! I found Philip in the end and he is great took me out for turtle soup and tomorrow night we are hitting bourbon street for some fun. Then I am off to Tyler, Texas!

No comments: